Welcome to My Blog! I'm Glad You're Here.

 

My name is Whitney Randolph. I am a proud wife, momma, and teacher in rural Missouri. This is my 5th year of teaching in the upper elementary grades. My experience is in ELA and science instruction, and I have taught 4th-6th grade.

I am a proud rural educator and member of the Ozark Teacher Corps. I served my hometown district for 4 years. This year, I took a leap to another local district, and it has been an amazing growing experience that has reignited my love of teaching. 

In addition to teaching, I operate a branch of Dolly Parton's Imagination Library for the Eminence School District, nicknamed "Edibeth's Little Red Readers." 

Last summer, I earned my Masters from MSU. Upon graduation, I decided it was time to launch a Teachers Pay Teachers store in July 2021. This store was way out of my comfort zone (hello again, imposter syndrome). I am continuing to grow my store in hopes of helping teachers and students around the globe.

This blog is a space for inspiration, rambles, and celebrations regarding all things education...for all those who are impacted by education. Stay awhile for some teacher inspiration, teacher thoughts, classroom funnies, and more! I look forward to sharing with you. 

Comments

  1. Whitney, I've been interested in starting a Teachers Pay Teachers group as well, is it hard to do and how do you go about it?

    Thanks for any help in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t wait to read your blog. I follow you on Facebook and I’m totally amazed at your imagination and how creative you are with your students. I find myself wishing my kids had teaches like you when they were in school. Keep up the excellent work and know you are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting TPT is very intimidating at first! You should definitely go for it. I plan to make a post soon about steps to get started! If you have me on Facebook, you can message me anytime. I would love to help you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Hurtt Family : Thank you so much! It means a lot to me for you to say that. ❤️ I’m certainly not perfect, but I’m sure trying to be all I can for my school family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mustard, Ketchup, and Pickle

Should You Teach in the Town You Live In?

'Twas the Night Before the MAP Test